Internal Job Opportunity
Before you begin the form below, please ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements:
– You are a current employee in good standing.
– You meet the qualifications listed for the position on the job posting.
– You have been in your current position for at least three months. (Exceptions to this three-month requirement can be made by your current supervisor and should be consistent with company business needs.)
– Your performance meets company standards.
– You have not had an employee counseling or corrective action within six months.
– You have at least 90% attendance during the last 60 days.
– You meet the qualifications listed for the position on the job posting.
Does the above look good? Then let’s get started by finding out the position that best suits you and then filling out the form below:
Here’s a brief overview of the duties and responsibilites of the Junior Accountant:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, verifying, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting, verifying, and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Conducts all other payroll functions by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets used in existing journal entry and reconciliation processes
- Perform all aspects of existing A/P Processes, including, but not limited to:
- Posting Bills Received and maintaining Payables Ledger
- Maintaining check stock and preparing weekly or ad hoc check runs
- Creating and maintaining a recurring monthly payment list
- Maintain the existing physical and digital filing system and improve where necessary
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Controller
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll and accounting experience required
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required
The ideal candidate:
- Will possess strong interpersonal and communications skills and maintain confidentiality
- Will be self-motivated and able to work independently (take direction and run with it)
- Will have the ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices, and procedures to define problems, quickly identify key issues, formulate logical and objective conclusions, and recognize alternative solutions and their implications
- Will be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment, ensuring projects and processes are being completed timely and accurately across all functional areas
- Will be able to pass a background check, prior to an offer being extended
Here’s a brief overview of Scheduling Clerk qualifications:
- Have a strong working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize and analyze data.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations, Client Services & HR teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted workload.
- Communicate clearly with interviewers regarding scheduling needs and changes.
Here’s a brief overview of Quota Manager qualifications:
- Maintain constant communication with Operations managers regarding project status in real time to ensure that all project quotas are achieved on time and on budget.
- Have strong math and analytic skills and heavy experience in Excel required.
- Have the ability to strategize dialing plans while maintaining integrity of the study’s methodology.
- Be flexible with their schedule in order to cover different project needs, most coverage is needed between 2pm-9pm.
Here’s a brief overview of Project Manager Assistant qualifications:
We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant. This person will maintain client project folders, ensure timelines and deadlines are followed, and provide information and analytical support for each project. Job duties include:
- Maintains client project folders, timelines, budgets, deliverables, sample(s), survey(s) and all other project related information and material in BaseCamp.
- On a daily basis tracks production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Interacts with clients as needed to ensure that all necessary information about a project is received and communicates with clients as to daily project reporting.
- Assist project managers in completing tasks for each project.
- Works in cooperation with other staff to complete projects on time and within client’s budget.
- Coordinate updates to project status and completion.
- Ability to handle a variety of concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, and e-mail as requested.
- Proofread and edit documents including project surveys.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work without supervision on occasion.
- A friendly, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Perform all duties and assignments in a professional, efficient, and confidential manner.
- Experience with project management and tracking budget are a plus.
- Critical Thinker.
- Team player.
- Associate Degree required.
Here’s a brief overview of Project Manager qualifications:
We are looking for a Project Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients and their market research projects. The perfect candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment directly with senior management, operations, assigned clients and outside suppliers. Critical thinking skills are a must as well as management of projects with multiple components and tracks for on time delivery, within budget and according to client’s requirements and objectives.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for guidance of client’s projects for on time, on budget delivery to client.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely delivery of our service solutions according to client’s requirements and expectations.
- Direct interaction with clients regarding planning, developing, and implementing successful workflow for client projects.
- Responsible for growing and enhancing our relationship with clients by analyzing, understanding, and identifying new client opportunities.
Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Performance Management, Project Management, Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Results Driven, Delegation, Time Management, Proactive, Staffing.
- 3 years of proven project management experience.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence with all levels of clients and internally.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to timelines, due dates, and client’s requirements.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Team player and establishes strong relationships internally and externally.
- Strong listening, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- VOXCO software experience a plus.
Here’s a brief overview of Quality Assurance Monitor qualifications:
- Ensure the integrity of all data collected through both live monitoring and the reviewing of recordings.
- Coach interviewers in real time on ways to improve their quality and productivity in phone interviews.
- Support the training and development of new hires and those being trained on new projects
- Fulfil all special quality assurance requirements as requested by our clients, including hosting client monitoring calls, selecting recordings to share, and filling out monitoring reports.